Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 4 Material Generators

1)  Rubistar - I have used this rubric generator many times for projects and presentations.  I like how easy it is to select criteria for public speaking that will be assessed.  The language is kid friendly.  Great tool.

2)  Crossword Puzzle Maker - I like to use this one to make crosswords for history tests.  I can review the information in an easy, motivating format with this tool.  I find students like crossword puzzles.

3)  Print Shop Deluxe - I would like use this to create reading awards and flyers.  This can be cost effective.  I give out many reading awards throughout the year and it seems easy to create personal awards instead of using the generic ones at the parent teacher store.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Angela,

    I have used Print Shop Deluxe and Crossword Puzzle also. My students loved both of them. We would use the active board for the puzzles, and they would enjoy making flyers, newsletters, articles,and many other displays, but now that I am inclusion, we don't get a chance to use those things as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the crossword puzzle maker! I don't know what I would do without it.

    ReplyDelete